Building a multiracial democracy means transforming ALL our political institutions. This requires activism at scale, urgently.
Since 2016, Jewish leaders in 14 cities — some of them brand new to activism — have started building local Bend the Arc groups called Moral Minyans.
This weekend, those leaders gathered in-person to help shape Bend the Arc’s 2020 plan to defeat Trump and combat white nationalism and antisemitism.
In February we’ll be launching our 2020 campaign, and in May over 1,000 Jews and allies will come together in Washington, DC for Pursuing Justice 2020, our national conference.
Did you see that sessions are now live at conference.bendthearc.us/agenda?
You can view the workshops and speakers and register to join Bend the Arc leaders, organizers, activists, trainers, communicators, rabbis, artists, and healers from across the country on May 3-5 in Washington, DC.
Join us at Pursuing Justice 2020 to:
- Train on campaign strategies to fight white nationalism,
- Be in space by and for Jews of Color,
- Hear stories about how to move members of Congress,
- Study what the Torah teaches us about organizing for immigrant rights,
- Learn about Mizrahi and Sephardi arts and activism throughout history and today,
- Explore how white Jews and allies can show up for racial justice,
and so much more.
PS: Can't make it to the conference? Donate to the scholarship fund to help as many Jewish activists as possible join us.